Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random Hearts: We heart Edward Cullen




Hmmm, Now this may seem super childish, or perhaps in a strange way senior citizen-ish... And sounding like a crazy stalker fan is not usually our thing, but, we just heart us some Edward Cullen. 


While I am the first to admit that I was late for this party, I am here now and trust me, I am inviting all my friends! Namely Miss t-w-h who has just started the 3rd book in the saga. (She is giving me daily updates on where she is in the story, so I get to relive 
it!) 

I think it is pretty safe to say, that once I started the first book, I had the others read and in some parts, re-read within about 3 weeks. They really are THAT good, try and put them down. Try. 

Ok, so maybe you have not one clue what Miss Me here is talking about, maybe you have been watching the Backyardigins too much or perhaps going out and leading a worry free kid-less life, either way, it is time to wake up and smell the coffee! (or in Edward's case, the blood)

I am talking about this little book series, consisting of 4 books, 
Twilight, New Moon, Breaking Dawn and Eclipse. 

My beautiful sister-in-law told me they were amazing... And oh, how they are! 

Edward Cullen & Bella Swan are the main characters, and really I would rate their love story in the charts way up among Romeo & Juliet, Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy... Or even Brenda and Dylan! :) 

But truly, it is Edward that is stealing hearts left and right, young and old... The man is smoothness walking, just the right amount of danger, strength & sexiness mixed with devotion, dedication and softness all wrapped up in one delicious package that you should be scared to death of, but you kind of want to grab him and not let go. 
That Bella is a lucky lady. 


If by chance you are too ashamed to go buy them, you can do what a friend of mine did... Lie and say they are for your 11 year old niece, but watch out, you may end up in a conversation about wether this story is suitable for an 11 year old girl, who is imaginary anyway!

Reading the book we were already suckers for Edward C. but leave it to the casting gods to find the perfect fella to play Edward in the silver screen version... Robert Pattinson. 

Well, really that is enough said. 

We hope you will read all the books and that when you do you heart them as much as we do. 

XOXO- Things-We-Heart

No comments: