Monday, March 15, 2010

Beauty-fuls: Viva La Beauties!



PHENOMENAL WOMAN- M.A.

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.
I say,
It's the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed.
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud.
I say,
It's in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need of my care.
'Cause I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.


There is nothing like a beautiful woman...she oozes je ne sais quoi. She can light up a room but a true beauty can light up any heart.

Beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds...and almost none of them are found on the runway or movie cinema. They are usually found in your family, friendship circles or giving up their own lives to save anothers.

This post is dedicated to all of the millions of gorgeous women in the world and in our lives...the true beauties.

P.S. This post is mostly made up of stunning women who we heart to look at and some who we uber look up to.
Rosie and the sloth


Seriously...you're gonna be that good?



Oh Diane...our love runs deep into Heartville



Maya thank you for loving women as much as we deserve to be loved and admired



Anne...there are no words for your cuteness and fantasmic talent...



Natalie...the boys love you...the girls do too....Thank you for making smart girls cool again...



Hi cuteness with the freckles!



Penelope...we heart your crazy sexy yet super cute and totally gorgous face, talent and grace. And P.S...thanks for letting us hold your Oscar dress...Oh wait...you didn't know we did that? Ooopsie daisy...



Kate...Kate...Kate....we have no words except.... your fucking RAD!


Audrey, your talent, style and huge charitable heart and soul will leave a hole forever...


Freckles! Wooo hooo! We heart them! Mini you make them look uber hot


Jane Goodall...words simply can not do a Goddess like you justice. Thank you!


Tippi...your name is crazy cute but it should really be Stunning Talented Animal Soldier Hendren. We know it's kinda long but it suits you...

There are sooo many more we wanted to put in here but we thought maybe you could let us know your favorites and why...
(Well that and we are kinda on a holiday right now and jet lag has wielded it's nasty head...)


The more you love the more beautiful you become. Change the world one smile, hug, child and compliment at a time.


xoxo things we heart

No comments: