Sunday, February 7, 2010

No Bueno: Bad Hair Cuts!


I have been in the need for a great haircut and fun color for a while now (Miss Me always has the best hair!!) and it just seems like there is never time for it...
So I have taken to triming my own bangs and slowly stolling thru the hair color isle at Tar-jay a few times wondering if highlight in a box actually works...

Then last night I run into the gorgeous and glam, Miss B (Miss Me's just as stunning sister..yeah they are both stupidly hot and it's really annoying ;) ) and her hair was soooooo good i wanted to run home and get a make over asap....


Then I realized I was being dramatic and it could be waaaay worse ;).....enjoy!





Actually this guys hat hair is pretty rad!!!

Have a beautiful Sunday...stay away from the mirror and enjoy the day!!!

xoxo things we heart

No comments: